If small wrinkles appear on your face as you age, you can smooth them out at home using anti-aging masks. Such procedures are also suitable for preventing premature aging. After all, anti-aging masks deeply hydrate and nourish the skin, preventing the formation of wrinkles. But it is only worthwhile to start using these masks for prevention after 25 years. For young skin, it is better to choose other formulations. Of course, masks won't help get rid of really deep wrinkles. But with their help, it is really possible to tighten the skin and improve its condition, slowing down the aging process. The main thing is to use proven recipes and regularly perform procedures.
Rules for using anti-aging masks
Often after the age of 25, women start to notice wrinkles on their face. Some people show signs of aging earlier, others later. It depends on several factors:
- Nutrition.To keep your skin smooth, you need to watch your diet. The diet must be balanced. It should include fruits, vegetables and nuts. You should also consume fiber, which helps cleanse the digestive system.
- Physical activity.Sport plays an important role in maintaining the youthfulness of the skin. Classes allow you to improve blood circulation and the condition of the body as a whole.
- Exposure to ultraviolet radiation. When the sun is active, be sure to use sunscreen. After all, ultraviolet light dries up and ages the skin. For the same reason, you should not overdo your visit to the solarium.
- Water balance.Adequate fluid intake is essential for the elasticity and firmness of the skin. It is recommended to drink at least 1. 5 liters during the day. In addition, no liquid drunk is counted, but only pure water.
- Have bad habits. . . Smoking and drinking alcohol regularly accelerate the aging process of the skin. Under the influence of addictions, it becomes dry and wrinkled much faster.
If you start taking care of your skin when you are young, you can keep it firm and smooth for years to come.
It is worth using anti-aging masks only after 23-25 years. After all, young skin does not need it. Contraindications to the use of anti-aging mixtures are also:
- dermatological diseases;
- open sores in the skin;
- a large number of active inflammation on the face;
- allergy to the individual components of the mixture.
The composition for skin aging must be chosen according to the type of dermis. For oily and problematic skin, you can use products that have astringent and firming properties. Then it will be possible not only to smooth the wrinkles, but also to tighten the pores.
If the skin is dry and sensitive, it is better to add light oils or fatty sour cream to the composition.
Top 10 Recipes
Simple daily care that you can do at home helps smooth wrinkles and prolong the youthfulness of the skin. The most effective are anti-aging masks with natural ingredients that are useful for skin aging. They can be easily made at home with your own hands.
Below is a list of the 10 most effective folk recipes.
Cosmetic clay has a beneficial effect on skin aging. You can find different types of this product in pharmacies. White, blue, pink or red clay is more suitable for wrinkles. They contain various trace elements and minerals which improve blood circulation and firm the skin.
- take a small amount of the selected clay;
- dilute it with distilled or boiled water until the consistency of sour cream.
The prepared clay is applied to the face for 15-20 minutes. . . In any case, it should not dry out, this will lead to tightness and dryness of the skin, which will only make the situation worse.
To avoid this, you need to apply the mask in a thick layer. If it starts to dry out too quickly, you can sprinkle some water on your face.
Do not use metal utensils to prepare the mask, as this will lead to a chemical reaction and a decrease in the beneficial properties of the clay.
If the skin is dry, you can add 1 tablespoon of sour cream or olive oil to the composition.
The best fruit for rejuvenation is avocado. Its pulp contributes to deep hydration, nutrition of the skin and, consequently, the smoothing of wrinkles.
To make an avocado mask, you will need:
- peel the fruit, remove the bone;
- cut it in half and make mashed potatoes from one half;
- add 1 tablespoon of honey and lemon juice to the pulp.
The exposure time of the mask is 15 to 20 minutes. Despite the fact that its consistency is oily, it is suitable for all skin types, including oily skin.
Protein and honey
You can smooth out wrinkles with an egg, honey and sour cream mask. Would need:
- separate the white from the yolk and beat it;
- add 1 teaspoon of honey and sour cream;
- mix the composition and apply it to the face;
- wait 15 minutes and rinse the mixture off with lukewarm water.
This mask should not be done too often. This will be sufficient once a week, as the protein can firm up and dry out the skin.
Regular use of an anti-aging aloe vera mask can give an incredible effect. After all, the juice of this plant deeply hydrates the skin and increases the production of collagen and elastin.
- take 1 tablespoon of aloe juice obtained from cut leaves;
- you can use a drug at the pharmacy;
- mix the juice with 1 tablespoon of honey;
- pour 1 teaspoon of olive oil;
- if possible, it is advisable to add a few drops of vitamins A and E in liquid form.
The mask is applied to the face for half an hour, then washed off with cold water.
If plant sap is used, it is worth cutting the aloe leaf a week before the procedure. It is wrapped in heavy paper and placed in the refrigerator. This will help increase the concentration of nutrients in the juice.
You can improve skin tone and elasticity with the help of cocoa powder. This remedy improves blood circulation in cells, promoting their renewal.
To prepare a cocoa mask, you will need:
- mix in a ratio of 2 to 1 cocoa powder and egg yolk;
- add 1 tablespoon of apricot oil;
- beat all ingredients until smooth.
This mask is applied to the face for at least 20 minutes so that the composition has time to take effect. You can repeat the procedure quite often - 2-3 times a week.
For aging and problematic skin, a mask with sea buckthorn oil will be a suitable option.
- peel a small fresh cucumber;
- grind in a blender until smooth;
- add 1 tablespoon of wheat flour and sea buckthorn oil;
- mix well.
The mixture is applied to the face for 20-25 minutes. After this time, you need to wash yourself in cold water.
If you regularly do this mask, the skin will become smooth, fresh and elastic.
Yeast containing B vitamins contributes to the renewal and regeneration of skin cells.
Recipe for a yeast mask for rejuvenation:
- mix 1 tablespoon of yeast and sour cream;
- add a teaspoon of flaxseed oil and the same amount of honey;
- stir well;
- pour water into a clean saucepan and heat it to generate steam;
- put the container with the mixture in a saucepan and turn off the heat.
After that you have to wait for the yeast to ferment. This will happen when bubbles appear on the surface or the composition begins to increase in volume.
The fermented mask should be cooled to room temperature and applied to the face. After 10-15 minutes, it is washed off with water.
Gelatin has similar properties. It is quite easy to prepare a mask with this component. You just need:
- pour the gelatin with water following the instructions on the package;
- put the container on the stove and heat the composition so that it becomes hot, but does not boil (about 70 degrees);
- turn off the heat and wait for the gelatin to get hot so you can apply it to the skin;
- leave the mask on for 15 to 20 minutes.
If the mixture begins to dry earlier, it should be washed. Therefore, it is better to spread the composition on the face with a thick layer.
A curd mask gives a good effect for skin rejuvenation.
- knead 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese until smooth;
- add 1 tablespoon of warmed liquid honey and 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice;
- beat the egg yolk in a separate container and pour it into the mixture;
- drain a little olive oil.
Apply the mask for 20-30 minutes. Then washed with water.
To refresh aging skin and restore elasticity, you can use a strawberry mask. These berries contain fruit acids, so this procedure has a peeling effect.
- take a few berries, wash them and knead them with a spoon to make mashed potatoes;
- add a little yogurt and mix everything until smooth;
- spread the mask on your face and leave on for 15-25 minutes;
- then wash with clean water.
To see the rejuvenating effect of masks, they must be done regularly after the appearance of signs of skin aging. It is not recommended to use such formulations before 25 years.
If the face already has wrinkles, it is worth performing the procedures 2-3 times a week. For prophylaxis, masks are applied weekly.