Today you can visually look younger in a matter of weeks. Just go to an aesthetic medicine center or beauty salon and undergo procedures that will rejuvenate you. Let's see how to choose the right one.
When can you start?
At what age can you start performing cosmetic procedures for rejuvenation? It is generally accepted that it is useless to do so before the age of 30. But this opinion is wrong.
Cosmetologists say that doing anti-aging procedures at the age of 20-25 is the norm. It allows you to correct the condition of the skin in time, saturate it with necessary substances, even out and maintain tone. Over time, according to the recommendations of the beautician, the anti-aging program will change due to the inclusion of more effective components and schemes.
The sooner you start regular care and corrective procedures that will improve the condition of the skin, the easier it will be to achieve the desired result later.
From 20 to 30 years old, cosmetologists recommend preventive actions:
- mesotherapy with cocktails containing a low concentration of vitamin complexes;
- superficial peels - ultrasound, gas-liquid, with fruit acids 1 time in 6 months;
- biorevitalization - injections of preparations based on hyaluronic acid for intensive moisturizing and "revitalization" of the dermis of any type;
- home care cosmetics containing antioxidants;
- obligatory photoprotection - the use of creams with an SPF index.
A good effect of restoring the dermis at the age of 30 and above can be obtained after:
- Plasmolifting - the introduction of the patient's autoplasm, purified and saturated with growth factors. To do this, 20-100 ml of the patient's own blood is taken, which goes through the centrifugation processing stage, then the enriched plasma is injected under the skin of the face and neck.
- Thread strengthening or thread lifting - strengthening and tightening of tissues with absorbable "youth preservers" - threads that create a weft. This natural construction maintains the oval of the face, prevents the formation of wrinkles and skin folds.
- Fractional laser photothermolysis - directed exposure to a beam of the finest rays - fractions that cause controlled microdamage. This temperature effect stimulates the natural recovery process - tissue regeneration.
After 35 years, the skin quickly loses its natural tone, becomes thinner, drier, wrinkles deepen and the folds around the eyes, nose and mouth turn into static folds.
Depending on the condition of the skin, a dermatocosmetologist may recommend the following cosmetic procedures for facial rejuvenation:
- Contouring - to restore the old volumes of the skin, its smoothing and compaction, as well as the correction of the nasolabial folds and the nasolacrimal fold.
- Medium chemical peels for active regeneration of the skin, restoration of uniform relief and smoothing of fine lines.
- Injections of preparations based on purified botulinum toxin, which smooth out particularly pronounced wrinkles and folds on the face.
- Photorejuvenation that accelerates the synthesis of collagen and elastin, improving the appearance of the skin.
45-50 years old
At this age, the processes of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid synthesis by the body gradually tend to diminish. Small wrinkles appear on the skin, it becomes thinner, drier, a second chin appears. The relief of the face is blurred, the contours appear sharper or on the contrary are covered with puffiness.
Among the procedures for women 45 years and older are suitable:
- beauty injections to reduce the depth of wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes;
- thread lifting - for active tightening of the skin and elimination of the double chin to restore the oval of the face;
- laser skin rejuvenation - for intensive lifting, smoothing and tightening of the dermis to comprehensively solve the problem of its aging.
At this age, instead of procedures that stimulate skin regeneration, it is better to pay attention to replacement injection therapy and thread lifting.
For women over 50, notched fixation threads demonstrate an excellent effect. They not only help to tighten and strengthen the tissues, but also to hold them securely in the chosen position. With the help of such threads, they tighten the chin area, remove the jowls, tighten the cheeks and restore the oval of the face.
Top 5 salon procedures in the middle price segment
Rejuvenation programs include injection and hardware techniques.
Effective in eliminating wrinkles on the forehead, the bridge of the nose and the "crow's feet" around the eyes. Drugs injected into the facial muscles of the face block transmitted nerve impulses. The skin is smoothed. The effect lasts about 5-6 months, then the procedure is repeated.
This is the introduction of individually selected cocktails based on hyaluronate, organic acids, various vitamin complexes and herbal extracts. The injection depth does not exceed 0. 6 mm. Beauty injections are performed manually or using injectors - hardware mesotherapy.
The first effect is noticeable after 2-3 procedures, a stable result appears after 4-5, but the course continues until 8-10 procedures to consolidate the effect.
Positive changes after a course of mesotherapy persist for about six months. They can be prolonged by repeated mesotherapy or maintenance procedures, 1 to 2 sessions per month.
This procedure eliminates skin imperfections by saturating the deep layers with hyaluronate. Ended up with:
- The classic method is multiple subcutaneous injections using a syringe or hardware nozzles. The method is distinguished by the fastest and most pronounced effect, but after the injections characteristic papules appear, swelling and hematomas may occur.
- Laser biorevitalization - when hyaluronate is delivered to tissues by laserpheresis. The advantages of this method over injections are a shortened recovery phase and a minimum of contraindications. But the efficiency is much lower. If in the classic version 1-2 injections are required, then with the laser technique it is necessary to undergo 5-8 procedures.
The ranking of the best anti-aging procedures is led by the injection technique for getting rid of wrinkles and correcting facial contours. The essence of this technique is the filling of subcutaneous voids with gel preparations called "fillers".
With the help of contour plastics:
- eliminate all types of wrinkles, except deep folds with destruction of the skin structure;
- increase lips and correct their shape;
- eliminate facial asymmetry;
- form the missing volume of a particular area of the face - cheeks, chin, cheekbones and others.
The result after the injections is immediately noticeable. The initial evaluation can be given in -2 days after the session, and the final evaluation in about a week. Depending on the drug, the effect can last from 4-6 months to 1. 5-3 years.
The best hardware anti-aging facial procedures are photorejuvenation, ELOS rejuvenation, photofractional procedure, RF facelift, and SMAS facelift.
Photorejuvenation is based on treating the skin with light pulses, ELOS rejuvenation combines light and RF energy. SMAS facelift affects the skin with ultrasound, RF facelift uses radio frequency energy.
The photofractional procedure is a double sequential treatment of the skin, first comprising phototherapy with IPL light, then, after anesthesia, a Fraxel fractional laser treatment. Photopulses lighten the skin by eliminating pigmentation and a fractional laser stimulates the synthesis of collagen fibers that have been exposed to UV rays.
Rejuvenation cosmetic procedures differ for different age categories of patients: the intensity of exposure, the number of sessions and the need for repeated treatment, the concentration of drugs and other factors. It is better to choose the most effective of them together with an experienced dermatocosmetologist after a thorough examination of the condition of the skin.